Thursday, 5 March 2015

Golf Mania

The first golf ball hit for room 12 was 2 weeks ago.
It was a nice and sunny day with golf balls coming  to Pomaria Primary School NZ.
Our coache's name is Max and he told us always use the Values when we play golf.
In our first lesson we did a full swing and we had to a set up. I'm going to tell you how to do the set up. It goes:
Left hand, right hand, feet together, left foot, right foot, bend your knees, butt out and swing.
Next we had to learn how to hit the ball without hitting the tee it was very fun but I think our teacher was the best, he looked like a pro but the next time room 12 got to do a full swing it would be about a twenty meters difference but we still had a lot to learn. If you don't believe us then look at these cool pictures some of these pictures are hilarious plase leave a comment .

Authors,
Precious & Joel


6 comments:

  1. wow already excited for the next lesson I wonder what were going to learn BY:Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow already excited for the next lesson I wonder what were going to
    BY:Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow already excited for the next lesson I wonder what were going to learn BY:Mark

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was amazing i can't explain how fun was it
    Inori

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was so awesome learning different styles to be successful at GOLF.by the amazing Talula

    ReplyDelete
  6. it was so awesome learning different styles to be successful at GOLF.by the amazing Talula

    ReplyDelete