Monday, 27 July 2015
Adventure with Miny
On Monday Rm 12 got the amazing , yellow Miny and I got to take him to my sweet , cosy house. When we got there it was straight to homework I got a lot of help from the smart genius Miny. After the tough homework me and Miny decided to get some excersise so we went on the springy trampoline and jumped like kangaroo's. After a while me and Miny came off the trampoline and went inside and play Wii I always got angry because Miny kept betting me. Meanwhile I heard a big growl from Miny stomach and I knew he was hungry so I made him a delicious sandwich for him to gobble up. Suddenly Miny felt tired so I tucked him into bed and he went to sleep to get some energy for his next adventure .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was so fun taking Miny to my home and doing a lot of fun things with him thanks Miny for making my day enjoyable p.s i was the only one that took him home hahahahaha <3
ReplyDelete