By : Inori
Wednesday, 24 June 2015
Best Finals ever
In the finals I felt really confident because we won every single game. I was on my position ready to attack and feed the ball. It was hard for me because whenever I attacked, my defender followed. I began to feel uncomfortable. Times up the bell rang, I felt things crawling on my body. Luckily our umpire called out that's what we needed to get 2 more points to win. Our goal shooter got the first goal in and we still needed 1 more. We got the ball again and I got the last goal in extra time. My feelings went over the moon. That was the best moment of playing netball.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Praise the Lord Inori. What you shared through this really impressed me. Keep it up. That was just a beginning. Don't you ever forget that whatever opportunity you get, make sure you play for the glory of God and God alone also you represent your school, which is Pomaria Primary School. God bless
ReplyDelete