Wednesday, 24 June 2015

My Best Moment For Netball

Yesterday was Winter Sports day I was in Netball (My favourite sport) when we were playing,we made it to the finals because we won all of our 3 group games.
Our opponent was the A team from Henderson South they had giraffe players ( by the way I played GD Goal Defence).
While we were playing my player kept getting one after one intercepts but then when a player passed a ball to my opponent I jumped in front of her and got the intercept.
That was a memory I can't forget even though we lost we cooperated and kept preserving and had a bunch of fun (we lost 7-11)

By Precious

1 comment:

  1. me and you were in the same team and you were probably the best intercepter that was in the team even though we lost we still
    had FUN

    by Talula

    ReplyDelete